Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Canon announced the availability of the new imageFORMULA DR-G1130 production document scanner (item # 8073B002, MSRP $9975), and imageFORMULA DR-G1100 production document scanner (item # 8074B002, MSRP $6775), as of February 27, 2013. The Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1130 and DR-G1100 production document scanners provide businesses with high-performance, reliable, and flexible scanning solutions to help enhance document management systems.
DR-G1130 / DR-G1100 User Applications:
The DR-G1130 and DR-G1100 scanners are ideal for processing large amounts of documents in mission-critical, centralized production scanning environments. They have been developed to withstand the rigors of production-level scanning, while maintaining high-speed, high-quality imaging. These scanners will help companies improve productivity, maintain business continuity, and increase efficiencies. Legal, government, financial, healthcare, and other industries can benefit from its use.
DR-G1130 / DR-G1100 Highlighted Abilities and Advantages:
• Capable of single-pass duplex scanning, at up to 130 ppm (DR-G1130) / 100 ppm (DR-G1100), and include a 500-sheet ADF, and a dedicated, onboard, image processing chip, for high performance and improved productivity
• Can handle a variety of document types, from business cards to ledger-sized, thin or thick documents, and long documents, for flexible feeding and reduced job preparation time
• Will detect double-feeds and attempt to recover from them, and have a durable, solid-body design with heavy-duty trays, to increase reliability and minimize downtime
• Have an intuitive control panel for access to scanner settings and user-programmable jobs, for efficient, smooth operation
• Include features such as Character Emphasis, Text Enhancement, and an advanced Deskew function, as well as bundled Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS), to provide high quality imaging
• ISIS and TWAIN drivers enable easy integration with third party capture or content management systems
• Meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency, comply with the EU RoHS and WEEE directives, and are part of Canon’s Generation Green Program for an environmentally conscious choice
• eCarePAK extended service options are available for hardware investment protection
Visit 1strunshoponline.com to order.