Tuesday, November 8, 2011
The P-215 Scan-tini personal document scanner is an ideal solution for both Windows and Mac environments. Complete with a built-in card reader, the P-215 scanner’s compact size, simple use, and high quality imaging bring sophistication to mobile and portable information capture, storage, and collaboration.
The P-215 is the latest addition to Canon’s successful Scan-tini family of personal document scanners. Scan-tini scanners are highly-portable and mobile, easy-to-use devices for individuals to use from the convenience of any location. The P-215 brings to this family of devices new features and enhancements to advance and innovate distributed document capture.
P-215 User Applications: The P-215 scanner was designed to improve individual productivity anywhere, from the Small Office / Home Office (SOHO), to large enterprises, to classrooms, and traveling in between. It can help meet the document capture needs of stationary users and “road warriors” in healthcare, financial services, government, and many other areas. P-215 scanner users can conveniently execute general purpose, distributed scanning tasks to maximize business efficiencies. Aside from its small size and light weight, the flexibility of the P-215 is seen in its back-end capabilities. A comprehensive software suite allows for more forward-thinking end-to-end imaging solutions, and use in both Windows and Mac environments. The P-215 was designed to raise the bar on mobile and portable document scanning in a rapidly evolving personal scanner segment.
P-215 Highlighted Abilities and Advantages:
• Built-in card reader to expand the types of documents that can be scanned to include embossed plastic cards
• Portable and mobile-11 inches long and just over two pounds–for document scanning efficiencies in any setting
• “Plug-and-Scan” without loading drivers or imaging applications for easy and instantaneous use
• Windows ISIS / TWAIN and Mac TWAIN drivers included for easy scanner sharing between users of either operating system
• Canon CaptureOnTouch, with a new user interface, to simplify scanning tasks and scan directly to cloud applications such as Microsoft SharePoint, Evernote, and Google Docs
• Can achieve maximum speeds via a single USB cable, for more convenient scanning in and out of the office
• Scans up to 15 pages per minute and holds up to 20 documents in its ADF for further productivity
• Canon Generation Green program participation, plus EU RoHS and Energy Star regulatory compliances, for an environmentally conscious solution
• eCarePAK options are available for hardware investment protection
Please call: 212-779-0800 to order or visit our website: http://www.1strunshoponline.com